We believe that every work deserves a diploma. These results are the product of a heated debate. Congratulations to the following winners on a well-deserved victory:
I degree diploma:
- “Special legal regimes as a form of ensuring national security”, Danil Alekseevich Strenin and Anastasia Igorevna Moroz, students of the Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation.
II degree diplomas:
- “Investment portfolio for 2021”, Tokesh Alkhair and Ermak Viktor, 2nd year students, NJSC “Narxoz University”, research supervisor M. Kozhakhmetova, Ph.D., professor;
- “Corporate fraud in the implementation of deliberate bankruptcy: analysis and counteraction”, Zaitseva Lada Aleksandrovna and Vlasenko Anastasia Vitalievna, students of the Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, research supervisor L.Kh. Botasheva, Ph.D., associate professor.
III degree diplomas:
- “Gender Payment Gap through R analysis”, Kazeken Madina, 2nd year student, NJSC “Narxoz University”, research supervisor Mukan MM, MD, senior lecturer;
- "Legal aspects of the use of blockchain technologies in economic security", Anastasia Kondratyeva, student of the Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, research supervisor A. Usanov, Ph.D., associate professor;
- “Kazakhstan’s memberships in WTO and its impact on state’s economy”, Dyusembaeva Diana and Fayzullaeva Ainur, 3rd year students, NJSC “Narxoz University”
In addition to diplomas, research papers will be published in the forum collection of papers, indexed in the RSCI. We would like to express our sincere gratitude to the Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation for the trust and cooperation!
Hope to see your work next year!