- E-request form e-signed by the service recipient;
- E-copy of the justification of the planned research, agreed with the prospective domestic or foreign scientific consultant;
- E-copies of the Master's and Bachelor's degree diplomas);
- E-copy of the certificate on language proficiency (English, German, French) for International English Language Tests System (IELTS, threshold score - at least 5.5), IELTS INDICATOR (threshold score – at least 5.5) Test of English as a Foreign Language Institutional Testing Programm (TOEFL ITP) (threshold score – at least 460 points), Test of English as a Foreign Language Institutional testing programm Internet-based test (TOEFL iBT) (threshold score – at least 46), Test of English as a Foreign Language paper-based testing (TOEFL PBT) (threshold score – at least 453), Duolingo English Test (threshold score – at least 85), Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR, threshold score – B2), Deutsche sprachpruefung fuer den Hochschulzugang (DSH, Niveau B2/Level B2), TestDaF-Prufung (Niveau B2/Level B2), Test de français International ™ (TFI– not less than B2 on Reading and Listening), Diplome D'etudes EN Langue française (DELF, level B2), Diplome approfondi de Langue française (DALF, Level B2), test de Connaissance du français (TCF – at least 50 points);
- Digital photo size 3x4;
- E-version of the medical certificate 086Y, approved by order #907;
- E-copy of the employment certificate;
- List of scientific and methodological works (scientific publications, research plan, essays, and other documents) for the last 3 calendar years.
Information on identity documents, higher education documents, and medical certificates will be requested from the relevant state information systems through the e-government platform.