was established in 2016 at the initiative of Bolat Utemuratov to support gifted students in Kazakhstan.
The Olympiad consists of three qualifying rounds.Round 1
- Consists of a test for logic and erudition, mathematics and the history of Kazakhstan.
• 25 questions in each block
• 120 minutesRound 2
- Solution of a business case and presentation of it in English.
• in a team from 3 to 5 participants;
• time 180 (one hundred and eighty) minutes
• online (Zoom in a separate session room of the team)
— public presentation by the team of the solution of the case in English (!)
• online, using the Zoom platform
• time: 5-10 (five - ten) minutes.Evaluation criteria for stage 2:
• clarity of argumentation of answers to the questions of the case
• decision making skills
• teamwork skills
• leadership qualities of participantsRound 3 - competition for a mini scientific project
Scholarships are awarded annually.
Each scholarship covers:
- Tuition fee for the entire period of the program (the student must study full-time with GPA not lower than 3.33 points and with no academic debt;
- Accommodation costs (in Narxoz's dorm);
- Monthly stipend;
- Expenses related to the international component