The program trains top and middle managers and management consultants, who are able to make non-standardized complex decisions and develop organizational strategies in a rapidly changing business environment, as well as those who will have leadership qualities, ethical standards and social responsibility.
Career paths can be very different:
- independent consultants
- public administration professionals;
- non-profit organizations professionals;
- commercial sector and international companies' managers;
- small and medium-sized owners;
- manager in the field of contingency planning and crisis management;
- project manager.