- Telecommunications (mobile operators)
- Joint Stock Company "National Welfare Fund "Samruk-Kazyna".
- ·Logistics (Aviation, Railway and other types of transportation and warehousing, goods and services accounting)
- Business models based on Internet technologies
- Research institutes
- Higher education institutions
Graduates of the program will have a set of professional competencies that enable them, after training, to successfully continue their research activities, develop and implement algorithms for intelligent data analysis and manage the development team. knowledge and skills acquired on the program can be successfully used both in work on research projects and in solving business, social and economic challenges in many areas, ranging from the tasks of storage and processing of super large volumes of data to the analysis and forecasting of socioeconomic processes.Our programs are keeping up with the fast changing environment, so they are under the process of constant improvementFor more information on the program,please contact to professor Kulambaev B.O. -firstname.lastname@example.org